Sunday, July 26, 2009

Mini-figs on Display


How my Lego guys and gals originally were setup, a very simple gandstand style display made from Legos of course.


I decided they needed a better setup, and tore the whole thing apart and rebuilt the grandstand to include this shelter area for the Indiana Jones figures and roof top accommodations for more guys.

I put the oldest figures at the front, with the white, yellow, red and blue solid guys being my oldest guys from the late 70's. The white fellow at center is so old now his hips no longer support him and he has to sit. I should make him a nic chair some day!

Here's another view of the guys and gals looking at the Star Wars side of things.

And this view shows off the Magnatron, Space Patrol and City peoples. Note the Little Red-headed Girl in front of the two Luke Skywalkers (pre- and post- hand removal) behind the green Martian at front.

And there's still more, but they are duplicates of these.

No comments:

Post a Comment