Friday, June 05, 2009

Voices from Tech Support

Called AT&T again today. Finally got a human on the DSL side to talk to and he had to pass me off to the phone side, got a lady there, but she was for businesses and she transfered me to another guy for voice issues. All I wanted to do was tell that someone needed to come out and check the powerpole that was hit three days ago because ever since my phone was sounded like 1930's AM radio in a thunderstorm and my DSL hasn't been staying connected for more than 30 minutes, if that long, at a time.

Someone will be out Wednesday morning to look at it and the outside house wiring.

I've been a customer of AT&T for nearly six years with my DSL service, and I've been very happen wiht it so far. But taking a -week- to come look at powerpole? I can't be the only person with problems in the neighborhood.

No comments:

Post a Comment