Wednesday, June 03, 2009

Voices from the Public

San Luis Tribune

My sister works at Trader Joe’s good to see a nice word put in for a good company, instead of all the bad publicity lately.

Positive news

Now that I can’t complain and fuss about George W. Bush and Dick Cheney anymore, I want to write a good positive letter to fellow Trib fans.

For one thing, I want to publicly praise Trader Joe’s stores for their generosity to local food banks. I take an old man who would be homeless, if not for an old RV he lives in, to two food banks. The best food they have comes from Trader Joe’s. In order to stock plenty of exactly what you want when you want it, they overbuy and send truckloads of day-old food to the food banks.

I’m old and disabled myself, so I have free MediCal services, which I wish everyone could have. I have only three teeth, but when they give me trouble I go to CHC Dental Services in Nipomo and get first-class treatment from talented, careful, friendly, patient dentists who work for wages and do not gouge patients or withhold treatment to enrich themselves like so many private-practice dentists and doctors do.

CHC made my dentures. No matter what your income level (if any), they provide first-rate treatment for everyone and you will love them. Everyone deserves socialized medicine.

Those who insist on overpaying for private medical services deserve the right to do so. Just don’t try to force everyone to do things your way. Not everyone can afford it.

Francis H

No comments:

Post a Comment