Tuesday, September 01, 2015

Job Search

My first job was working in an Orange Juice factory, but I got canned.
Couldn't concentrate .
Then I worked in the woods as a Lumberjack, but just couldn't hack it.
So they gave me the axe .  

After that, I tried being a Tailor, but wasn't suited for it.
Mainly because it was a sew-sew job.
Next, I tried working in a Muffler Factory.
But that was too exhausting.  

Then, tried being a Chef - figured it would add a little spice to my life.
Just didn't have the thyme.  

Next, I attempted being a Deli Worker.
Any way, I sliced it.... couldn't cut the mustard.  
My best job was a Musician.
Eventually found I wasn't noteworthy.

I studied a long time to become a Doctor.
Didn't have any patience.  

Next, was a job in a Shoe Factory.    
Tried hard but just didn't fit in.  

I became a Professional Fisherman,    
Discovered I couldn't live on my net income.  

Managed to get a good job working for a Pool Maintenance Company.
The work was just too draining.  

So then I got a job in a Workout Center.
They said I wasn't fit for the job.

After many years of trying to find steady work I finally got a job as a Historian.
Until I realized there was no future in it.
My last job was working in Starbucks.
Had to quit because it was the same old grind.    


SO, I TRIED   RETIREMENT    
AND I FOUND I'M PERFECT FOR THE JOB!  

No comments:

Post a Comment