Tuesday, August 25, 2015

My current earbug...


Thanks, inner 7 year old.....

Miles from Tomorrowland

*Whistling* Miles. Miles. From Tomorrowland. Miles. Miles. From Tomorrowland. Never could I go too far. Never could I fly too high. Its all inside of me Living out the dream With my family. I venture all the way
New places everyday. Oh, Yeah. We're gonna zip Gonna take a trip In a rocket ship. We're counting down. The engines on. The time is now to rocket. Rocket! Rocket... Rocket. Wow, oh. I'm hero to the core. And I'm going to explore. Way out. Wow, oh. No where is ever too far. I'm shooting to the stars. Way out! I'm shooting to the stars. Way out! Miles. Miles. From Tomorrowland. Miles. Miles. From Tomorrowland. Never could I go too fast. Never could I climb too high. Its all inside of me Living out the dream With my family. I venture all the way. I was right to save the day. Oh, Yeah. We're gonna zip Gonna take a tip In a rocket ship. We're counting down. The engines on. The time is now to rocket. Rocket. Rocket. Rocket. Wow, oh. I'm hero to the core. And I'm going to explore. Way out. Wow, oh. No where is ever too far. I'm shooting to the stars. *Anna solo* Wow, oh. I'm hero to the core. And I'm going to explore. Way out. Wow, oh. No where is ever too far. I'm shooting to the stars. Way out. Wow, oh. I'm hero to the core. And I'm going to explore. Way out. Wow, oh. No where is ever too far. I'm shooting to the stars. Way out. I'm shooting to the stars. Way out. I'm shooting to the stars. Way out. Miles. Miles. From Tomorrowland. Miles. Miles. From Tomorrowland.

No comments:

Post a Comment