Saturday, February 28, 2015

GREAT QUOTES ABOUT WOMEN, FROM WOMEN...

The hardest years in life are those between 10 and 70.
-Helen Hayes (at 73)

Whoever thought up the word "Mammogram"? Every time
I hear it, I think I'm supposed to put my breast in an envelope
and send it to someone. -Jan King

A man's got to do what a man's got to do. A woman must do
what he can't. -Rhonda Hansome

The phrase "working mother" is redundant. -Jane Sellman

Whatever women must do they must do twice as well as men
to be thought half as good. Luckily, this is not difficult.
-Charlotte Whitton

I'm not offended by all the dumb blonde jokes because I know
I'm not dumb...and I'm also not blonde. -Dolly Parton

Thirty-five is when you finally get your head together and
your body starts falling apart. -Caryn Leschen

If you can't be a good example, then you'll just have to be a
horrible warning. -Catherine Aird

You see a lot of smart guys with dumb women, but you hardly
ever see a smart woman with a dumb guy. -Erica Jong

I'm not going to vacuum 'til Sears makes one you can ride on.
-Roseanne Barr

I am a marvelous housekeeper. Every time I leave a man I keep
his house. -Zsa Zsa Gabor

Nobody can make you feel inferior without your permission.
-Eleanor Roosevelt

No comments:

Post a Comment