Saturday, February 28, 2015

Dogs, Cats, and lightbulbs

> How many dogs does it take to change a light bulb?
>
> Golden Retriever:
> The sun is shining, the day is young,  we've got our whole lives ahead of
> us, and you're inside worrying about a  stupid burned out bulb?
>
> Border Collie:
> Just one. And then I'll replace any wiring that's not up to code.
>
> Dachshund:
> You know I  can't reach that stupid lamp!
>
> Rottweiler:
> Make me.
>
> Lab:
> Oh,  me, me!!! Pleeeeeeze let me change the light bulb! Can I? Can I?
> Huh?  Huh? Huh? Can I?
>
> Malamute:
> Let the Border Collie do it. You can  feed me while he's busy.
>
> Jack Russell Terrier:
> I'll just pop it in  while I'm bouncing off the walls and furniture.
>
> Poodle:
> I'll just blow  in the Border Collie's ear and he'll do it. By the time he
> finishes rewiring the house, my nails will be dry.
>
> Cocker Spaniel:
> Why change  it? I can still pee on the carpet in the dark.
>
> Doberman  Pinscher:
> While it's dark, I'm going to sleep on the  couch.
>
> Boxer:
> Who cares? I can still play with my squeaky toys  in the dark......
>
> Mastiff:
> Mastiffs are NOT afraid of the  dark!
>
> Chihuahua:
> Yo quiero Taco Bulb!
>
> Irish Wolfhound:
> Can somebody else do it? I've got this hangover.....
>
> Pointer:
> I see it,  there it is, there it is, right there....
>
> Greyhound:
> It isn't moving.  Who cares?
>
> Australian Shepherd:
> First, I'll put all the light  bulbs in a little circle....
>
> Old English Sheep Dog:
> Light bulb?  I'm sorry, but I don't see a light bulb?
>
> Hound  Dog:
> ZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzz
>
> Cat:
> Dogs do not change light bulbs.  People change light bulbs. So the
> question is: how long will it be  before I can expect light?

No comments:

Post a Comment