Friday, April 26, 2024

How they weaponized Community Notes on Twitter

 1,390 views

Ryan Thomas Profile picture
5h  13 tweets  4 min read   Read on X
Hi. My name is Ryan Joseph Thomas. I'm 32 years old and I'm from Springfield, Pennsylvania. You might better know me as ‘Enterprising Desert Raven’, or the owner of both the @ rt7683 and @ _jasonwillz1_ X accounts.Image
As you all know, I am all about accountability, so I am here today to hold myself accountable for weaponizing Community Notes against people or opinions I don't like.Image
I hope you all and Elon can appreciate how much damage I have done across X, but I must now end what I have enjoyed doing so much.Image
There is a group of Patriots who have shown me the light of my sinister deeds, and I need to repent for these sins before it’s too late.Image
It's time I start being honest and tell you all, I do this because I own stocks in Biotech that will collapse if you all find out the truth about the vaccines.Image
I also work for UDG Healthcare, where I get insider information (similar to Speaker Pelosi) about which stocks to buy early on, and when I Community Note you, I am engaging in stock manipulation.Image
I own an LLC called Brandywine Valley Asset Management, LLC that I created on June 18th of 2020. It’s even located in President Biden’s home state of Delaware.Image
This business is a shell company for me to buy and sell these stocks while I work for UDG Healthcare and get away with what I am doing.Image
I am coming clean now, because I am afraid these Patriots are going to take their evidence to the proper authorities if I do not hold myself accountable first.Image
I also implore the other community noters I am aligned with to cease and desist the tyranny we are causing because these Patriots know who you are.Image
My sincerest apologies to the accounts whom I had suspended including most recently @ Kronykal @ NarfGb and @ the_coopertronImage
I will do my best, because what they have will put my behind bars for quite a long time. #StopTheNotes before I go to prison. 
@threadreaderapp unroll please 

No comments:

Post a Comment